All lecturers, staff members, students and doctoral candidates may borrow library materials for home use from both the Central and the branch libraries of the University.
* External users are not allowed to borrow library materials for home use.
– academic literature and study aids, including for the first semester, provided that there are more copies available.
– academic literature and study aids for a period of 10 days only if there are more than three copies available at the Central University Library.
– works of fiction for a period of one month.
For lecturers, specialists, and staff members:
– up to 10 books for a period of six months.
Under the Regulation on preserving library collections, readers may not borrow the following library materials for home use:
– rare and valuable library materials, such as manuscripts, old print editions, reference works, and periodicals;
– copyright-protected but unpublished works, such as dissertations, research project results, etc.;
– documents received through the interlibrary loan and the international interlibrary loan services.
The home loan period may be extended at the reader’s request only if the library materials borrowed are not being sought by other readers.