The Central Library’s Information and Bibliography Department provides users with the following services:
– Drawing up biobibliographies of lecturers at the University;
– Drawing up bibliographic indices;
– Drawing up written thematic bibliographic references (bibliographic lists, thematic and factual references) at the user’s request on different topics, with a different chronological scope, length and publication type, and in a different language. The service is provided after placing an order via a Department form, as well as by email.
– Bibliographic editing;
– Providing assistance in the search for citations of the publications of lecturers at St. Cyril and St. Methodius University of Veliko Tarnovo;
– Providing bibliographic and methodological aid in the preparation of course and graduation papers by students and doctoral candidates;
– Providing bibliographic information from a distance by answering questions via email (email@example.com).
Bibliographic references are free of charge for lecturers, students and doctoral candidates of the University;
* Some of the references are available for use;
* In order to use the services of the Information and Bibliography Department, you need a valid library card and a completed request.